This intuitive Jira plugin is an all-in-one dashboard with daily work logs & performance reports for project managers & team leads
The add-on has a very simple and user-friendly interface. You can see all information on completed work within just 3 clicks!
Each calendar cell contains work logged by users. You can find the details for the data shown in the calendar in the right panel. It has a button to expand or collapse, that's why you can use the add-on with any screen resolution. We also developed UI-elements to filter proper data without any effort: drop-down lists for choosing dates, users and projects. Moreover, TeamLog is available in English and Russian.
All employees can view their own work logs. TeamLog summarizes working hours per issue and project and it also shows the total time spent per month. This functionality certainly helps in planning work and writing reports.
TeamLog is especially useful for team leaders and project managers. Now they can quickly get detailed information on their team members' work and project progress.
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$550||100 users$1000||250 users$2000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
RMCSoft provides support for this app.
Version 1.2 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.8.2 • Released 2018-04-06
With new version we've improved Administration and Project Management.
Changes introduced in the new version of TeamLog plugin:
- Task statuses can now be viewed on a calendar.
- Work completion reports can be exported based on project participants or task descriptions.
- A project administrator, even when not included in a TimeSpent group, can now access reports of project participants. или A project administrator is not required to be in a TimeSpent group to access reports of project participants.
- Small usability and functionality improvements.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate TeamLog: Time Tracking & Reporting Tool via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for TeamLog: Time Tracking & Reporting Tool. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. TeamLog: Time Tracking & Reporting Tool begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older TeamLog: Time Tracking & Reporting Tool versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.