Enterprise Asset Management - Great Visualization & Automation - Powerful Integrations and Open API’s #CMDB,CRM,HR,ITSM,ITIL
Respond faster and make better decisions - Increase governance and reduce operational risk - Improve asset utilization with proactive asset management. Insight provide dependency mapping and impact analysis.
The Insight custom fields gives you access to the asset structure in Insight. Drill down the object types to find the asset you want to associate your Jira issue to. Great search and filtering capabilities.
The asset catalogue should be a natural part of the Service Desk functionality in Jira! Integrate Insight with Jira Service Desk to enable asset selection in the customer portal.
Insight unleashes the power of Enterprise Asset Management with the Atlassian platform. It provides a modern CMDB (Object Management) for ITSM and many other areas.
- IT-teams use insight to control assets like servers, computers, phones, accessories etc.
- Software teams use Insight to manage release information like software components, packages and versions.
- Business teams use Insight to manage onboarding of employees, financial information, marketing & legal assets and more.
Some of the features in Insight:
- Powerful Importers and Automation
- Unlimited Assets, Attributes & Reference
- Graphical Explorer
- Printing of QR Codes & Labels
- Advanced Custom Fields & Workflow Functions
- Permission schemes
- Impact analyses with Insight Query Language
- Open API’s
The creators of Insight was awarded 2015 with the Atlassian President’s Award: Technical Excellence
Read the latest release notes.
Dear Young Eugene Kwon, Happy to hear that you are a long time user of Insight. We are currently doing a complete overhaul of the import functionality in Insight which will be shipped in Insight 5.0, we are also including some fixes in the export functionality. Prior to that release, our support team is ready to help you if you create a support ticket here. Regarding partnership, you are welcome to read more and apply here. Best Regards Tommy
|10 users$10||25 users$850||50 users$1850||100 users$3750||250 users$6900||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Riada is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 5.3.11 • Jira Server 7.1.0 - 7.7.1 • Released 2018-02-15
Data Center fixes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Insight - Asset Management for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Insight - Asset Management for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Insight - Asset Management for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Insight - Asset Management for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.