Enterprise network scanning with automated asset discovery and dependency mapping
Analyse dependencies in your enterprise network. Asset visualization gives you the understanding you need to make the right decisions.
Automation power at your fingertips! Get notified or create Jira issues if a server becomes unresponsive or a license is up for renewal. Support for Groovy scripts & HTTP requests.
Deploy as many Insight Discovery server you want, one for each secured network. All traffic is encrypted for your safety.
Insight Discovery is an agentless network scanning add-on that scans multiple networks for hosts and devices. The collected data is automatically imported into the Insight CMDB and available in Jira. Patterns determine what can be discovered and what data is collected. Out-of-the-box you can discover assets like:
- Linux & Unix servers
- Windows servers
- Routers & Switches
Write your own patterns to discover more unusual assets. Data collected can be CPU, RAM, OS, file systems, network interface services, installed applications and their versions etc.
To run Insight Discovery you need to also have a license for Insight. Insight Discovery licenses are calculated per host and therefore not available for purchase on Atlassian Marketplace. To try and buy Insight Discovery, visit our license portal.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Riada provides support for this app.
Version 2.5.3 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.7.0 • Released 2018-01-19
- Improvement: Add an option that automaticly adds "sudo" to any SSH command
- Improvement: Add an option to repead ICMP requests
- Change: Linux Hostname Pattern ignore "localhost" as hostname
- Change: Linux Hostname Pattern start with "clean" hostname command and separate the FQDN commands
- Change: Linux ApplicationService Pattern to support rc-service command
- Add: New Pattern for Linux Application via "qlist" command
- Add: New Pattern for Linux Networkinterface via "ip addr" command
- BugFix: Missing NetworkInterface information at some constellations
- BugFix: Windows-Pattern catch empty WMI results
- BugFix: two Mac-Pattern catch exception by wrong result dataBugFix: Missing Services for RedHat Distribution
- BugFix: "Basic"-Host without found MAC was not marked as "Basic"-Host
also included a new Windows Discovery-Agent
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Insight Discovery via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Insight Discovery versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.