Atlassian Codegeist 2017 Winner! Group Jira email notifications and send them as a digest at a scheduled date/time
Dozens of Jira email notifications in one digest letter.
Get exclusive digest with the updates specifically for you.
Email Notification Digest will group notifications by issues in a chronological order.
Adjust frequency and time of the digest that will be suitable for you.
Turn on/off email digest for the whole Jira instance or per user.
Turn on/off default Jira email notifications and/or email digest.
Working out of the box with the default configuration.
Add-on does not require technical skills to configure.
The system will automatically let you know if email server is misconfigured or the license is invalid.
This Jira add-on intelligently aggregates Jira notifications and sends them as a single email digest at a scheduled date/time.
Most likely, you have already experienced that huge pile of email notifications Jira sends you every day.
Use Email Notifications Digest add-on for Jira to filter and group them into a single email digest with all important Jira issue updates.
It intelligently groups all the changes made by your colleagues first, and sends you a single email digest like a news feed.
Not only it collects the changes, but it groups changes by Jira issues no matter when an update happened.
So, you can quickly read everything of what happened to Jira issues over night or during the day.
There is a set of individual filters so each person can configure which events to receive in a digest and which updates to omit (like spam "Log Work" time updates for timesheets).
Start a free trial above and save time from reading emails!
Thanks for the review Vasileios!
Really glad we got the issue with encoding resolved and you can benefit from having a digest email with non-English characters now!
Thank you for the feedback!
|10 users$10||25 users$120||50 users$250||100 users$450||250 users$650||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Reliex / ActivityTimeline provides support for this app.
Version 2.1.0-jira7 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.0 • Released 2018-04-02
New option to exclude icons in digest emails and other improvements.
This version update includes the following improvements:
- Added configuration option to avoid images (icons) in digest notification emails.
- Improved users email matching (does not require Jira restart now):
- if there is more than 1 user with the same email address
- if user's email has been changed
- Automatically turn back on default Jira notifications emails on uninstallation of the add-on.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Email Notifications Digest via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Email Notifications Digest. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Email Notifications Digest begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Email Notifications Digest versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.