Hide your attachments. Document Vault offers a secure attachment repository that can be hidden from all but a select user group
The Document Vault panel on an Issue is designed to only be visible to authorised users. Attachments can be added, edited or commented upon without unauthorised users seeing them.
A Document Vault tab is available at the project level to allow you to search for a document. The search will look into every Issue in the project only showing attachments the user is authorised to see.
Authorise users to access Document Vault by Group and/or Issue Assignee/Reporter/Creator. Options also allow you to disable/hide Jira Attachments and stop particular file types being uploaded and specify read only users
Do you have the problem of wanting to add attachments to Jira put you don't want some users/customers to be able to see them?
Document Vault allows you to add attachments that are only visible and accessible to a customisable group. Unauthorised users can't even see the attachments or comments.
- Secure confidential information secure by limiting access
- Attachments and their comments are only visible to select group of users
- No need to remember to add security as you attach each file
- No fuss update of a file to a more recent version
- Add or edit a comment for an attachment
- Search for an Document Vault attachment over the entire project from one central location
- Options to hide existing Jira attachments or show in the Document Vault panel
- Blacklist or whitelist file extensions
- Restrict usage of the Document Vault to particular projects and/or Issue Types
- Specify users that can see attachments but not add/remove
- Show on Service Desk Customer portal Issue view (if has access)
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$90||100 users$160||250 users$480||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Redmoon Software Ltd provides support for this app.
Version 1.7.2 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-11-30
Fixed issue with renamed users not displaying vault panel
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Document Vault for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Document Vault for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Document Vault for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Document Vault for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.