New status colors PRO for Jira. A lot of new colors for your Jira statuses
Now your users will see different colors in the statuses: in the Dashboard, in the Issue Search View, in the Issue View
With a simple look you can differentiate your issues. More colors, more easy
Very easy to install, just install as always in your Jira Cloud, once installed, you only need to put "(red)", "(blue)", or some color of the standard HTML name keylist in the description of the status.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only supports Google Chrome and a plugin must be installed in the browser.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: "New Status Colors PRO for Jira Cloud" now includes also the features of "New Status Colors" plugin
What is New Status Colors PRO?
With this Jira Server add-on, your Jira users will live in a full-color world! ... more beautiful than the usual and bored "blue", "yellow", "green" in the statuses of the issues. The colorization is done in the Issue Search View screen, in the Issue Screen and in the Jira Dashboard. With this plugin your Jira will looks like a pretty amazing software!. The list of colors that this plugin allows are the entire HTML common color name values. Take a Look inside the entire list of color names
Hi Pujan, I'm sorry to know that.
At this moment we are working in the new design and documentation (with explaining videos and more info detailed).
As can you see the Jira Server plugin works fine without plugin in Chrome, in Cloud is not possible like the Server version for Atlassian limitations.
Thanks and regards
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
www.MrAddon.com ® provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-09-25
New option in the general toolbar
We have added this new option "NewColors!" to download the Google Chrome App "New Status Colors PRO". This change is for the new Jira User Experience look & feel.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate New Status Colors PRO for Jira Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.