New status colors for Jira for waiting and rejected statuses
Extension for Confluence of New Status Colors Jira plugin. Now you will see the same colors in Jira and in Confluence
"Cancel", "Cancelled", "Suspend", "Suspended", "Reject" or "Rejected", "Deny" or "Denied" statuses now will be shown in "red" in Jira
"Wait" , "Waiting", "Hold", "On Hold", "Pause" or "Paused" statuses now will be shown in "orange" in Jira
With this Jira Server add-on, your Jira users will see two colors more than the usual and bored "BLUE", "YELLOW", "GREEN" in the STATUSES of the issues. The colorization is done in the Issue Search View screen, in the Issue Screen and in the Jira Dashboard. With this plugin your Jira will looks like a pretty amazing software!. The two colors that this plugin allows are:
"ORANGE": For status that have some of these words in the name, words: "Wait" , "Waiting", "Hold", "On Hold", "Pause" or "Paused"
"RED": For status that have some of these words in the name, words: "Cancel", "Cancelled", "Suspend", "Suspended", "Reject" or "Rejected", "Deny" or "Denied".
Very easy to install, just install as always in your Jira Server and that's all! No configuration is needed, just Plug'n'play
If you want more colors.. try New Status Colors PRO
www.MrAddon.com ® provides support for this app.
Version 1.3.0 • Jira Server 6.2 - 7.7.0 • Released 2017-12-03
No new features added, just new logo design
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate New Status Colors for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older New Status Colors for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.