qTest for Bamboo. Create your builds in Bamboo and send your JUnit test results directly to qTest as test runs and test logs
When creating builds in Bamboo, your JUnit test results can be sent directly to qTest Manager as test runs and test logs.
View step execution results in one view from Bamboo builds. Development and Testers can see execution logs, failed steps, and error log attachments in qTest Manager.
Easily export the JUnit test execution results to a spreadsheet in order to view the data and create custom reports from qTest side.
Add-on requires paid or trial qTest license
- Real-time Integration with Jira
- Robust Reporting and Analytics
- Agile Test Management
- Exploratory and Session Based Testing
- Enterprise BDD
QASymphony is a leading provider of software testing solutions for the enterprise, enabling teams to test smarter, test faster and test at scale. QASymphony’s innovative qTest Platform covers test case management, exploratory testing, test analytics and test driven development. The platform integrates with a wide range of open source and commercial software including Atlassian’s Jira, Selenium, Jenkins and many more. The company has over 500 customers across 30+ countries including Salesforce, Barclays, Cisco, Samsung, Verizon, and Office Depot. QASymphony was recognized as the 8th fastest growing software company on the Inc. 5000 list for 2017. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. To learn more, visit www.qasymphony.com or follow the company on Twitter at @QASymphony.
QASymphony Inc. provides support for this app.
Version 2.1.1 • Bamboo Server 5.9.7 - 6.3.2 • Released 2018-01-11
qTest Plugin for Bamboo v2.1.1
Fixed issue when running Bamboo projects with multiple branches
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate qTest Plugin for Bamboo via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bamboo instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older qTest Plugin for Bamboo versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.