Automate the whole life cycle of a warehouse unit within the issue
Create unlimited number of warehouse, categorize warehouse units, add a unique description which can exist in one exemplar - being marked with a special additional key.
Manage the life cycle of a unit within the issue: order – send – receive and lock – use.
Support of simultaneous attempt to block a unit item (special type of field). Search features.
All transfers are logged.
Warehouse Automate plugin is ready for extension and specific configuration for your business. For more details - please contact us.
Jira Warehouse AutoMate Plugin serves the automation of the warehouse, tracking of funds and goods based on Jira and binding warehouse elements to Jira issue. This Plugin makes the management of your warehouse much easier, automating the whole life cycle of a warehouse unit within the issue:order – send – receive and lock – use. Information can be entered in shortest time, right from the scanner into the system. Jira Warehouse Auto Mate Plugin also offers a good security access system as well as possibility tocreate various reports on operational management of a warehouse and analytic reports on warehouse unit items in general, their transactions, condition and other.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Polontech provides support for this app.
Version 0.2 • Jira Server 6.0 - 6.3.15 • Released 2015-02-24
Jira 6.0 support and possibility of adding other langages.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Warehouse Automate for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Warehouse Automate for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.