Integrate Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio with Jira
Access your Jira filters and select issues to associate with checkin directly in Visual Studio.
Open native Team Foundation controls directly from Jira (changeset details, file history)
View file diff directly from Jira (using same tool that you’ve configured localy in Visual Studio)
Extensive two way synchronization between Jira Issues and TFS Work Items (including groovy script support)
Support for comments, attachments, links
- Access your Jira filters and associate issues with checkin directly in Visual Studio
- TFS changesets view shows check-ins associated with Jira issue
- Changesets associated with sub-tasks are visible on parent issue level
- Alternative ‘File history’ view showing history of changes associated with given issue per each modified file
- Open native Team Foundation controls directly from Jira (changeset details, file history)
- View file diff directly from Jira (with your local diff tool)
- Access Jira issues directly from changesets without leaving Visual Studio
- Support for multiple TFS servers (TFS and Visual Studio 2010-2015)
- Automatic updates of client side tools from your Jira instance (without internet connection)
- Synchronization between Jira Issues and TFS Work Items
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 2.10.6 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.3.8 • Released 2016-08-30
Fixed compatibility with Jira 7.2
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate UseTFS via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older UseTFS versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.