Onlio Timesheets for Jira 6.4 - 6.4.11
Onlio Timesheets for Jira 6.4 - 6.4.11
The page enables: immediate editing of records, changing of status of assigned work, changing the displayed period, including sending a notificatio, entering new record, opening the page of a selected project or job.
The assignment for the given month is terminated by the employee and shown for validation to the relevant person (superior). Timesheet has the status of "Close". The user can export records into XLS.
The overview of assigned work is created according to the selected period. The user can sending notifications to users, which have not completed their assigned work, links to details of assigned work etc.
Onlio Timesheets is a Jira system add-on serving for evidencing assigned work, i.e. for recording the time spent on carrying out given assessments. The basic function of the add-on is therefore the entering of time details, which define amount of time spent working on a given assessment. Apart from time details there can also be specified information describing the own user activities.
The system stores these details and offers functionalities for further display and evaluation of entered details.
The most important functions of the add-on are written in the documentation.
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$300||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Onlio, a.s. provides support for this app.
Version 1.12.3 • Jira Server 6.4 - 6.4.14 • Released 2015-09-21
Fix version release for Jira 6.4 - 6.4.11.
Bug fix for Jira 6.4 - 6.4.11.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Onlio Timesheets via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Onlio Timesheets. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Onlio Timesheets begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Onlio Timesheets versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.