The latest version for Jira 6.3.x
The latest version for Jira 6.3.x
Planned absences (holidays), doctor appointments or home office work hours are all taken into account for by the extension, and illness or other absences are also approached.
Another benefit is the extension of the custom fields by an item "Assignee on Vacation Warning", which can be added to the screen view of the requirement issue.
Overview History absence. View the last absence.
This feature is addressed to a group of administrators Faraway.
The extension FarAway for Jira from the Atlassian company brings the ability to register absences of workers directly in Jira. The extension was developed by the company Onlio.
Ongoing and planned absence
- According to their rights, users of Jira have the ability to see a clear table of absent colleagues and also the planned dates of their holidays.
Assignee on Vacation Warning
- In the case of adding issues to an absent worker information on the page about his absence will be highlighted.Colleagues on "Homeoffice" are registered as absent, however concerning other aspects their status appears to be "at work" in the registry.With the FarAway plug in we also suggest the Authorized Users plug in from Onlio for keeping an eye on who is substituting absent workers.
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$300||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Onlio, a.s. provides support for this app.
Version 1.7.2 • Jira Server 6.0 - 6.4.14 • Released 2015-04-29
The latest version for Jira 6.x
Bug Fix release
Integration with Confluence Calendar
Compatibility for Jira 6.4.x
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Onlio FarAway via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Onlio FarAway. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Onlio FarAway begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Onlio FarAway versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.