Arc42 space blueprint and macro to insert the arc42 template into any given space
Lightweight framework to document and communicate software architectures.
The pages have inline instructions to help you start documenting your system's architecture.
Add a new space for your software-architecture documentation needs.
Authors of the arc42 framework are Dr. Gernot Starke and Dr. Peter Hruschka, who are among other things among the founders of ISAQB and the template is generously provided under a creative commons license.
Also check out the Manage My Tree plugin which was previously bundled with ATC. It works great with this template and allows you to easily choose which pages you want to see in your space.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.9 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 6.4.3 • Released 2017-06-30
Update to v7 of Arc42
Plugin for a space blueprint based on the arc42 software architecture documentation framework V7 version. Also contains a macro to insert the template into any given space.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ATC - arc42 Template for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older ATC - arc42 Template for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.