Repo Event Notifier for Bitbucket Server provides notifications about changes within specified projects and repositories
Screenshot of the installed and enabled Repo Event Notifier
The Screenshot shows how to define the target URL and a timeout for notifications.
Delivers custom events to update documentation with changes in repository.
Repo Event Notifier for Bitbucket Server sends a notification to a specified URL in a simple JSON format. Example
This gives you the most important details about a change: the project and branch it was made on and the URL where the Bitbucket Server is available.
More details on data you receive:
Request headers on POST
Accept: text/html,text/plain,application/json,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8X-Atlassian-Token: no-check
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 0.1.3 • Bitbucket Server 4.0.0 - 5.6.1 • Released 2016-10-12
Checked compatibility with Bitbucket Server 4.10.0
Works on Bitbucket Server 4.10.0
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Repo Event Notifier for Bitbucket Server via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bitbucket instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Repo Event Notifier for Bitbucket Server versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.