Powerful automation tools for Jira users
Automation rules are managed and scoped at the Jira project level, giving project admins the power and freedom to automate without affecting one another. Trigger your automation's based on a schedule or Jira events.
Automation can be complicated, but our interface makes it easy to create and modify rules. Admins can keep an eye on their rules with event and audit logs.
Automation Tools for Jira is our take on the popular Jira Automation plugin. We've redesigned the UI, and scoped the rules to projects. All your rules can easily be migrated to our plugin with the import/export feature.
Provide powerful tools for project administrators that allows them to automate away work for them and their users! Assign users, transitions issues, create/edit issues, and more based on powerful event-based or scheduled rules.
Your rules can automate many actions, including:
- Adding watchers to issues
- Editing issue fields (including custom fields)
- Deleting attachments
- Adding comments to issues
- Assigning the issue to commenters
- Changing custom fields in issue editor user profiles
- Deleting issues
- Transitioning issues through the project workflow
- ...and more!
Automation Tools for Jira is managed in the project settings, and provides event logs and audit logs to ensure admins insight into how their rules are functioning.
The LITE version of this add-on supports all features of the full add-on but is limited to a total of 5 rules.
Glad you love the plugin. Could you please report the bugs on https://mohamicorp.atlassian.net/servicedesk/ so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
Mohami provides support for this app.
Version 1.5.5-freemium • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.8.1 • Released 2018-02-19
- AUTOJ-131 Fixed a bug where custom fields that were not relevant to the create issue screen we're being included when they shouldn't have.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Automation Tools for Jira LITE via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Automation Tools for Jira LITE versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.