Focus works in a very simple and practical. When you access any task that you are responsible, in the upper right corner of task, the button appears where you will set the same as Focus.
All tasks that are set as Focus for you, are shown in the top menu.
At the left side are listed all the groups and functions of existing projects in your Jira instance, to enable users that want to set tasks with Focus.
Focus Plugin? MLV has created a brand new add-on focused in bring to the end user a better usage experience. Our mission it's to help end user life by getting focus in what it's important.
The Plugin Focus Issue, functionality to enable a button inside the task to select it as a task that you want to work in parallel with others that you set as Focus. With this, you have a better organization of the tasks that you are paying attention at the time, and plus can delegate tasks to other users.
The Focus has a capacity of up 5 to set tasks for the user. The long as these tasks are being solved, the Focus is automatically removed from it. If you set a task Focus for someone, or someone Arrow it for you, the person responsible for the task will be notified by email.
|10 users$10||25 users$20||50 users$20||100 users$20||250 users$20||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
MLV Consultoria provides support for this app.
Version 2.0 • Jira Server 6.0 - 6.2.7 • Released 2014-07-14
Update to Jira 6.2.7
Updated to the last Jira Version 6.2.7
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Focus Issue Plugin via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Focus Issue Plugin. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Focus Issue Plugin begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Focus Issue Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.