Customizable PDF export for Jira: issue lists, dashboards, timesheets, invoices, Release Notes, story cards & custom documents
Issue exports, timesheets, invoices, bills, Burn Down chart, Gantt chart, Requirement Specifications, Release Notes, Traceability Matrix, Status Report, agile story cards, custom reports & document types.
All fields, parent issues and subtasks, comments, attachments (even embedded in PDF!), images, issue links, versions, sprints, components, change history, stories, Tempo worklogs, Service Desk SLAs.
PDF View Plugin exports Jira issues to PDF documents, to share, print, email, archive and report issues in the standard business document file format.
Lots of PDF templates are available out of the box. Use them as is, customize the content and look and run scripts for data processing, with virtually no limitations! Export manually, in automations and workflows.
Integrated with all major Jira apps!
- Issue export (also with embedded attachments)
- Task list
- Dashboard (with gadgets & reports)
- Bill (also from Tempo)
- Service Desk report (with SLA)
- Release Notes
- Gantt chart
- Zephyr test report
- Insight asset report
- Gliffy diagram export
- nFeed export
- Purchase order (with Table Grid Editor)
- Project status report
- Requirement Specifications document (SRS)
- Story cards (for Scrum & Kanban)
- Custom business report (with charts)
☛ Also generating spreadsheet reports from Jira? Check out our Excel exporter app!
Duncan, thanks for the review.
When you write "does require some programming skill to use", you meant that customizing the PDF templates or writing Groovy scripts requires technical skills, right?
If so, then let us tell that our driving force was to implement a super-powerful document generation add-on for JIRA that can be used with any information in JIRA or even outside of that. That level of flexibility cannot be reached with WYSIWYG tools. Instead, we designed the add-on to rely on standard technologies which are easy to learn, for which there is a ton of information on the web and which are well-documented in our user manual .
Thanks for your review! I am glad to hear that the report automation worked at the end.
When you are using a web browser, the former approach has advantages, but if there is no browser, you have to use the latter one.
While running automation rules, we cannot rely on the availability of a web browser, for obvious reasons. Therefore we are using the serverside-rendered chart images, that look slightly different from what you see in your browser. (But, again: both are correct!)
|10 users$10||25 users$290||50 users$550||100 users$990||250 users$1490||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Midori Global Consulting Kft. is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 6.1.1 • Jira Server 6.4 - 7.7.2 • Released 2018-02-07
- Fixed: a NullPointerException is thrown in rare cases when exporting the Burndown Chart gadget.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate PDF View Plugin for Jira (PDF Exporter) via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for PDF View Plugin for Jira (PDF Exporter). You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. PDF View Plugin for Jira (PDF Exporter) begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older PDF View Plugin for Jira (PDF Exporter) versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.