Add Zabbix graphs, items and triggers to your Confluence pages
Import graphs, items and triggers from Zabbix and place important details of your IT infrastructure in one place
Have your configuration database complemented by "live" data and graphs from Zabbix
Build complex reports and data views to meet your analytical and/or business requirements
There are many of us sysadmins out there who use Confluence as a primary source of information about their hardware and software -- the type of information that would likely contain installation instructions, configuration files, performance reports and other valuable bits and pieces of information. This is usually accompanied by network monitoring tools such as Nagios or Zabbix. This plugin is used to add Zabbix charts (or graphs) to Confluence to illustrate configuration details and reports with online visual information. It is also possible to import text information from Zabbix – such as Zabbix items and alerts (or triggers). For more information please visit About Zabbix Plugin page.
|10 users$100||25 users$100||50 users$100||100 users$100||250 users$100||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
MESILAT LIMITED provides support for this app.
Version 1.1.13 • Confluence Server 5.8.4 - 6.6.1 • Released 2017-09-14
Removed 'Synchronous' parameter from 'Zabbix Map' macro as it does not make sense with SVG maps in Zabbix Server 3.4+
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Zabbix Plugin via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Zabbix Plugin. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Zabbix Plugin begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Zabbix Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.