This plugin acts as a web gateway for your Oracle database
Provides for very complex reports containing tables, charts, and other elements fetched directly from your Oracle database
Provides for PLSQL auto-generation for your SELECT statements to create table, JSON and charts
Provides for RESTful datasources to export Oracle data to other Confluence components
Oracle database contains HTP package to create HTML content. Rather than serving this content with Oracle HTTP Server, this plugin allows you to call Oracle stored procedure directly and publish whatever HTML it returns on your Confluence page. The plugin can be very useful to create reports, charts and even RESTful datasources to be consumed by other Confluence components.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.16 • Confluence Server 5.9.7 - 6.5.2 • Released 2017-12-01
Free now and forever
This release is free under MIT license and full source code is provided on https://github.com/mesilat/oracle-htp-plugin Enjoy
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Oracle HTP Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Oracle HTP Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.