Link all automated test runs and test result information to Jira issues
Adds Test Results Actions options in Miscellaneous tab of Bamboo.
Create Jira bug for failed tests
Create test result links to Jira issues
Add run comments , execution duration to custom fields of Jira Issue
Add labels passed / failed to Jira issues
Pass / Fail build for test failures
Integrate Bamboo test results generated by Maven , Ant , Jbehave , Cucumber , Concordion, TestNG, Groovy, MSBuild , JUnit, Visual Studio and many more tools
Integrate Bamboo test results generated by Maven , Ant , Jbehave , Cucumber , Concordion, TestNG, Groovy, MSBuild , JUnit, Visual Studio and many more tools to Jira issues
Test results in Bamboo should be created by above tools.
View all test executions linked to Jira issues to get quick information
Creates Jira bug for failed tests automatically
Creates test result links to Jira issues automatically
Adds run comments to Jira issues automatically
Adds test duration to custom fields of Jira Issue automatically
Adds labels (passed / failed) to Jira issues automatically
Gets rid of necessity of creating framework to integrate tests with Jira and saves significant costs to create and maintain frameworks
Test result names must have Jira ids.
View documentation for more information.
Note: Test results must be parsed and visible in tests tab of build result in Bamboo. Use appropriate parsers if this is not done in build plan.
This add-on does not add task but updates Miscellaneous tab of JOB.
| Local agents only|
|1 remote agent|
|5 remote agents|
|10 remote agents|
|25 remote agents|
|100 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
AutoTestingTools Software and Services pty ltd provides support for this app.
Version 2.4 • Bamboo Server 5.5.0 - 6.2.3 • Released 2016-06-27
Enhanced plugin with bug fixes.
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate TestLink for Bamboo via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for TestLink for Bamboo. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. TestLink for Bamboo begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Bamboo instance.
To find older TestLink for Bamboo versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.