Share log analysis with other team members in Jira with a single mouse click
Instantly create a Jira ticket from any search within Loggly. It just takes one mouse click!
Fill in all of the relevant information without leaving Loggly. Create one or more templates that auto-populate Jira fields and ensure that your developers have the information they need.
The log event details and a permalink will be included in the description field of an existing Jira issue.
Loggly offers a cloud-based service that mines tons of log data in real time and reveals what matters, so that you have the insights you need to produce quality code and deliver a great user experience.
With the Loggly-Jira integration, no bug gets left behind: You can share log information with other team members in Jira with a single mouse click. Behind the scenes, Loggly automatically creates a Jira ticket with the information from your log analysis. No more need to switch between tools, type in information manually, or copy and paste screenshots.
The integration to Jira is a feature of Loggly Enterprise plan and is available during all free trials.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Contact the vendor to evaluate or purchase this app.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Loggly provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2016-12-27
Removed introductory offer
- Click on the “Try for Free” button at the top of this page and sign up for a Loggly account.
- Go to the Source Setup page in Loggly and click on the JIRA Integration tab.
- You’ll need to fill in the following information about your JIRA implementation: JIRA URL: The complete JIRA account URL Username: JIRA username for the account that Loggly will use to log into the system Password: Password for the account that Loggly will use to log into the system.
- You can view full documentation here: https://www.loggly.com/docs/loggly-jira-integration