The simplified risk management workflow
This risk management workflow provides statuses for all activities of the ISO 31000 Standard:
- IDENTIFIED: Identified the risk sources, categories, events and consequences of the organization/project/activity under risk management.
- ANALYZED: Considered the causes and sources of risk, their positive and negative consequences, and the likelihood that those consequences can occur.
- EVALUATED: Decided whether risks need to be treated, which risk choices must be made and what are the different types and levels of risk of each option.
- TREATED: Selected one or more options for modifying risks, and implemented those options.
- MONITORING: Involves regular checking or surveillance. It can be periodic or ad hoc.
- CLOSED: Risk no longer requires assessment, treatment or monitoring.
LeanProcs Business Software Ltda. provides support for this app.
Version 1.0 • Jira Server 7.1.0 - 7.7.2 • Released 2018-02-19
The Simplified Risk Workflow
The initial version of the risk management workflow that contains only the completion statuses, simplifying the tracking of risk management activities.