Zoho CRM and Jira Integration
Display leads, account, contacts, potentials from Zoho CRM on Jira issues.The plugin provides Zoho Lead Custom Field and Zoho Account custom field.Support for more models from Zoho CRM will be added in future releases.
The Zoho CRM Search Custom field allows you to enter your own search query and display multiple leads, accounts, potentials and contacts at once.
Yes, we have other plugins too! Take a look at the GoToMeeting plugin for Jira. Available on the Atlassian Marketplace.Quickly create meetings straight from a Jira issue. Automatically send out meeting invites.
Zoho CRM Plugin for Jira allows you to display Leads, Accounts, Potentials, Contacts from Zoho CRM on your Jira issue.
The plugin currently provides 5 custom fields with more being added in future releases.
- Zoho Lead Custom Field: Enter the username and display details of the lead from Zoho CRM.
- Zoho Account Custom Field: Enter the account name and display details of the account from Zoho CRM.
- Zoho Search Custom Field: Create your own search and display multiple leads and accounts at once.
- Zoho Potential Custom Field: Enter the potential name and display details of the potential from Zoho CRM.
- Zoho Contact Custom Field: Enter the last name and display details of the contact from Zoho CRM.
Documentation available here.
Please report any Issues and feature requests here.
|10 users$10||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$100||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
KoiSoft provides support for this app.
Version 1.5 • Jira Server 6.2 - 6.4.14 • Released 2015-05-09
Compatibility release and bug fix
Updated to support Jira v6.4. Custom fields are now searchable.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Zoho CRM plugin for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Zoho CRM plugin for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Zoho CRM plugin for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Zoho CRM plugin for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.