JQL-based real time and user friendly analytics with support for drag&drop, pivot tables, charts and much more
Export any JQL query into the console in a straightforward way regardless of your skill and analyze Jira data like a boss in real time.
It provides a friendly visual interface with support for drag&drop, pivot tables, charts, export to Excel, etc... fully integrated with Jira users' accounts and permissions.
Analytics in the context of the calling user, fully integrated with Jira permissions.
Install it with a single click from the Marketplace and answer any question about Jira data within seconds... in a very flexible and friendly way with drag&drop and predefined calculations for sum, count, average, etc.
No configuration is required: it works out-of-the box, bringing analytics to the masses, from the manager to the most expert skill in business intelligence.
We are improving this app a lot to make it even easier and more powerful!. Stay tuned!, and don't miss next releases!
Watch it in action in this (~1 min) video!
Marketplace Expert provides support for this app.
Version 3.11-08 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.8.0 • Released 2018-02-07
Support for custom fileds
Now it is possible to perform analytics for cubes including custom fields
Please read the changelog for more details.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Analytics Client - Business Intelligence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.