Full traceability of linked issues for Jira & Agile Cloud
It adds a new Issue Tab Panel displaying hierarchies of Epics, linked issues and sub-tasks on a powerful interactive tree view. Users can load next levels and apply lot of filters on links and issues.
It builds a JQL for all the linked issues in the currently displayed hierarchy and exports the results into the Issue Navigator. Users can edit the JQL and add extra filters based on any attribute supported by Jira.
From the Issue Navigator, users can export to Excel, build powerful charts, make bulk changes and much more. In this way, users can create hierarchical reports for linked issues!
Links Hierarchy it is Secure and Fast: it is hosted in the Amazon Cloud and cached in over 50+ locations around the World reducing network latency. Furthermore, all data retrieved from Jira remains private in your browser as NO data are sent back to any 3rd party server increasing privacy, security, scalability and performance.
It also provides an excellent balance among Jira overload and data visualization as all the calls are queued in the browser with a maximum of 10 calls in parallel per user and a local cache reducing server calls managed by the add-on locally.
It allows users to deal with complex hierarchies from a single location from the Jira GUI, get full context at a glance and save a lot of time and clicks by avoiding users from navigate across Jira pages to track issues with support for Agile.
Hierarchies are exportable into the Jira Issue Navigator to operate over the visible hierarchy in order to make bulk changes, export to other formats like Excel, build charts, etc.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Kinto Soft provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2016-12-01
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Links Hierarchy for Jira Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.