Stuff that should be there by default
Generate a list of users, which applications they are licensed for and when they last logged in.
Visiting http://<jira-base-url>/rest/jira-support/1.0/directory/sync will trigger a sync of all external directories.
The source code is hosted on Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/keysight/keysight-plugins-for-atlassian-products
Keysight has decided to publicly release the plugins developed in-house to support our instance of Jira. The source code for the plugins is available under an Apache 2 license from https://bitbucket.org/keysight/keysight-plugins-for-atlassian-products
The Jira Support plugin are various tools to help administrators support Jira. This plugin is a rest interface used to trigger a sync of external user directories. This is helpful as an automated tool can be setup to grant permissions through a remote directory then inform Jira via the rest interface to sync up. There is also a tool to view the users in the Jira database, which applications they have access to and when they last logged in. This can be helpful managing the active users with licenses for installations of Jira with limited user licenses.
The directory sync can be triggered by visiting /rest/jira-support/1.0/directory/sync
Keysight Technologies provides support for this app.
Version 1.1.3 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.5.3 • Released 2017-06-21
- Fixed some spelling mistakes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Keysight Admin Tools for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Keysight Admin Tools for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.