Easy connections to Databases
The Database Query macro can be placed on a page to generate a table of data from a database from the provided SQL.
The Confluence administrators can delegate management of database profiles to non-Confluence administrators. The profile administrators can then specify which users can access the profile.
The source code for the plugin is publicly hosted on Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.org/keysight/keysight-plugins-for-atlassian-products
Keysight has decided to publicly release the plugins developed in-house to support our instance of Confluence. The source code for the plugins is available under an Apache 2 license from https://bitbucket.org/keysight/keysight-plugins-for-atlassian-products.
The Database Query macro is a very simple macro for sending SQL to a database and generating a table with the results. To enable a sane governance model the plugin gives the Confluence Administrators the ability to set global limits, log transactions and delegate profile administration. The profile administrators can generate the specific database connection profiles and again limit which users can access the profile.
Keysight Technologies provides support for this app.
Version 1.4.1 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 6.7.2 • Released 2017-11-25
Fixed the embedded help for the Database Connector macros.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Database Connector via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Database Connector versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.