Painless programmable and ready to use Excel reporting. There is nothing you cannot report with the help of SIL and Excel
Standard Jira Fields, All Custom Fields, Time Tracking, Dashboards and Issue History
Enabled by SIL data extraction and Excel analytics and reporting features
Jira and external data, files or systems. That's unique in the marketplace.
The plugin enables you to perform Excel Reporting at its finest so you can extract and process data by using the Simple Issue Language (SIL), leverage statistics and graphs with the help of ready-to-use Excel templates.
The main benefits of SIL Excel Reporting are:
- Predefined templates for the most usual reports; you may adapt the existing templates to fit your needs
- The reports may be shared individually to the right audience (roles and groups)
- You decide what you want to export avoiding unwanted data exposure, on the top of Jira permissions and issue security rule
- As SIL can access Jira data, external databases, files on the server or connect to external systems, you may use SER for hybrid data reporting, feature not available elsewhere on the Atlassian ecosystem
- The templates provided can be used for Time Tracking, SLA Analysis, Project Status, Bottleneck detection, User Overload and even for data export to Data Warehouse systems
|10 users$10||25 users$180||50 users$350||100 users$600||250 users$1200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
cPrime is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.0.4 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-07-03
Compatibility with Jira 7.4.0
added compatibility with Jira 7.4.0
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate SIL Excel Reporting via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for SIL Excel Reporting. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. SIL Excel Reporting begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older SIL Excel Reporting versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.