Extend Jira with a powerful yet affordable scripting and automation toolkit. Find out why people are switching to Power Scripts
We created a Simple Issue Language (SIL) exclusively for Jira scripting. Field references and algorithm syntax can be coded by administrators with little programming experience in a powerful script editor right in Jira.
Automate script execution via workflow transitions, event listeners, incoming REST API, email handler, UI issue interaction, at startup or shutdown, on a set interval or cron, dashboard gadgets, and advanced JQL search.
Integrate with remote databases, LDAP applications, arbitrary APIs, and even other Jira instances to condition, compare, transform, populate, synchronize, or otherwise leverage data that resides in multiple systems.
Power Scripts for Jira (JJupin) provides versatile script runner capabilities, automation and unlimited power to enhance and automate your most complex IT workflows. With Power Scripts, you can effortlessly harness the full power of Jira with limited programming expertise. Manipulate Jira UI, integrate unlimited databases or back-office systems, specify custom workflow post functions and validators, and so much more!
Power Scripts for Jira provides far more functionality than any other scripting plugin (like Script Runner) on the market. Not only is the product outstanding, so is our ‘round the clock customer support and detailed documentation.
SIL is a new script runner language designed for Jira with the goal to empower your Jira users with limited programming experience.
- Automation of complex workflows
- Integrate multiple RDMS or LDAP applications
- Synchronize other Jira instances
Take a look at tutorials and recipes for runner examples.
Visit us: http://www.cprimeapps.com
Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy you liked it! :-)
There is actually a copyAttachment routine out there that you might want to try, see this article:
We'd be happy to help you with other questions, and you can always reach out to us through our support portal:
Could you create a support ticket for this please, and our dev team will help you out.
Thank you,Products Team
Many thanks William!
If you have any questions or a feature request for Power Scripts or any other app we offer - just let us know! :-)
Thanks a lot Jeff,
We're happy to see you can utilize scripts in so many areas. If you have a question or an idea for Power Scripts - we're just one click away!
Thank you very much Mesut,
Could you create a ticket here please, and we'll help you with it.
Thank you so much, Mathieu!
We're always excited to see positive feedback and happy to bring value to our users. If you ever have an idea for a new feature - we're just one click away!
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$100||100 users$200||250 users$500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
cPrime is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 4.0.11 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-11-13
Extension for Automation for Jira, bug fixes
- Now Power Scripts for Jira extends Automation for JIRA with a Power Scripts Action that enables you to execute a SIL script to an Issue.
- bug fix: Description is not set using lfSet if contains end of line
- bug fix: lfShowFieldMessage doesn't render some icons
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.