A simple and powerful test automation for Jira
Adding a Gherkin custom field to help you design your test case in a consistent and concise way. The content will be populated right into your Katalon Studio automation scripts automatically.
Presenting the latest test execution results and artifacts right inside Jira's Issue page.
Looking up Katalon Studio execution results status using Jira's JQL syntax.
Developed by Katalon team, the author behind the popular automation tool Katalon Studio. Basic functions and features are as following:
- Compose business requirements with Gherkin syntax
- Integrated with Katalon Studio to generate automation test scripts
- Track development process for requirements
- Automatically get execution results from Katalon Studio
- Query issues based on test execution status
Check out Katalon Studio, a test automation tool available for free.
Katalon provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.1 • Jira Server 6.4 - 7.6.1 • Released 2017-08-04
Katalon BDD - Test Automation for Jira Version 1.0.1
First official releases.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Katalon BDD - Test Automation for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.