Jira Slack app lets you create, manage and search Jira issues from Slack
Create Jira issues from Slack with Jirio. Save time on switching between apps and windows, waiting for them to load, filling out all input fields. Let Jirio handle it for you.
Search Jira issues from Slack with Jira Query Language and get results that match your criteria in Slack
Do every possible operation on your Jira ticket directly from Slack without even a need to switch to Jira. Forget slowly loading Jira UI forever, let Jirio do the heavy lifting.
Jirio allows creating, managing and searching Jira issues from Slack. Once this add-on is installed, please proceed to the website https://jirioslackapp.com and add Jirio to Slack by pressing 'Add to Slack' button.
Jirio Services Company provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.4 • Jira Server 6.0 - 7.5.3 • Released 2017-06-09
Data center compatibility
This version adds Jira Data center compatibility to Jirio.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Jirio Jira Slack Integration via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Jirio Jira Slack Integration versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.