View, filter and manage Pull Requests with metadata across the entire Bitbucket instance
Get rid of the shackles of viewing Pull Request lists only inside repositories. Organizr filters and lists all Pull Requests across the entire Bitbucket instance. Filter by due date, label(s), author, reviewer, state ...
Add metadata like due-dates and labels to individual Pull Requests to categorize and organize Pull Requests.
Additional metadata is displayed in every Pull Request related page
The Pull Request Organizr makes it easy to stay on top of your Bitbucket pull requests - all of them. View and search by pull request 'label', 'state', 'duedate', 'reviewer' and 'author' - for example "state=open & duedate <= 2016-Aug-23 & label IN (release_1, urgent)" across the entire Bitbucket instance.
Izymes Pty Ltd provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.2 • Bitbucket Server 5.0.0 - 5.7.0 • Released 2017-06-15
Version 2.0.2 (for Bitbucket 5) fixes a bug when filtering large numbers of pull requests
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Global Pull Request Organizr via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bitbucket instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Global Pull Request Organizr versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.