Default status and maximum hours one day
Setting for each project, hen single project are not configured,default value will be used!
When created or update worklog on issue,the value of the input will be checked and if or not the the total time is more than setting.
Notice,this app is for jira version after 7.4.0
hktxcn.com provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.1 • Jira Server 7.4.0 - 7.6.3 • Released 2018-01-05
Implement the basic function for worklog restricted
- Global default settings for the maximum hours one day
- Each project settings for the maximum hours one day
- Check the value of input when create worklog
- Check the value of input when update worklog
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Gears worklog-restricted for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Gears worklog-restricted for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.