Jira work desk
Jira work desk
You just need to click "My backlog", then you will see all the issues that are currently assigned to you but not unresovled.
you can get the Duration, that's mean How long has it not been processed since assigneed to you
his page wll show all issues reported by you;
you can search the issue by ceated date，resovled date or issue type
this page will show worklog item that you have bean workloged;you can search the issue by worklog time
We found that there are a lot of customers they are trained about Jira ,but still think it is complex;
their requirement is very simple;they want to just only to see the issues have assigned or was assigned to them ,or can see the issues that they watching; they also want to see the issue that they reported;
Therefore, Gears-desk this product,a work desktop, Is a product that meets them and it's eazy to use;
It's a simple work desktop that requires simple clicks and choices tha tab ,so they can to know the issues that they care about.
They like this add-one very much,so we want to publish it on marketplace,Let more people use it!
hktxcn.com provides support for this app.
Version 1.0.3 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.5.3 • Released 2017-09-09
Add a tab named LastViews,and adjust the UI
1,Add a tab named LastViews,you can view the issues that you lastviewd in 25H.
2,In Assigneed tab,we adjust the formart of duration
3,adjust the other UI,show the UI more neatly
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate gears-desk for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older gears-desk for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.