Additional workflow conditions, validators and post functions. Bulk copy, a transition summary tab & map custom fields
Display locations with Google Maps, either through a text field that is letting you specify a location by it's name, or a select custom field where you may configure a set of locations.
An additional set of workflow conditions, validators and post functions that let you do much more in your workflows.
An additional tab on the issue view with a summary of all transitions. Including time in source, execution times and last executed by who and when.
This add-on provides additional workflow conditions, validators and post functions. An Issue Tab with a transition summary, custom fields for specifying a Google Maps location / direction and bulk copy.
- User is in any groups
- User is in any roles
- User is in custom field
- Certain value in system or custom field
- Fields required, mandatory
- Status of linked issues
- Date compare
- Date expression compare
- Date within range
- Regular expression check
- Create linked issue (or sub-task, issue in epic)
- Transition on linked issues (or on sub-tasks, issues in epic)
- Follow up transition (conditional end status of a transition)
- Copy value from other field (within issue or related issues, like linked issues, sub-tasks, issues in epic)
- Update custom field
- Clear field content, system and custom field
Issue Tab Panel:
- Issue transition summary tab
- Location text field
- Location select field
- Direction field
- Bulk copy
- Project Variables
Hi Tyler Freeze Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! It is possible to get a "per issue" view on the stats you mentioned above. If you click on the "Transitions-Tab" in the activity section in your issue, the data is gathered in real-time from the "History-Tab" everytime you click the Transitions Tab. Unfortunately, this real time gathering which is necessary due to perfomance issues does not allow to create/download reports or search for figures in JQL.
We hope having assisted you with this information.
Just use version 1.5.2 .
We are very sorry to hear, that disabling the app after your trial period caused you problems. In such cases we recommend to contact us via our service desk, were we can give you quick support concerning all issues regarding JSU!
It would be great if you would contact us, so we can give further clarification also concerning the topics discussed in the link you provided since they are not specifically related to JSU but about issues arising from inproper workflow configurations in general.
The case you discribe is most likely coming from some features of the app still beeing implemented in some of your worklfow when you disabled it. Keep in mind that workflow modules will not be deleted automatically, if you uninstall that app. Otherwise, imagine for example if someone disables the app only temporary - all the configuration would be lost. Thats why the configuration is obtained when those kind of apps are disabled. So if you permanently want to remove a workflow app, you also have to remove its modules from your workflows.
In any case, the app does not damage the database, but there occur problems if the app features are not removed from your workflow before disabling the app.
Kind regards, beecom Support Team
>> Dear James, responding to your reply:
You can find all the modules from JSU which you can implement here: https://confluence-apps.beecom.ch/display/JSU/JSU+Configuration+Guide
Please note that JSU does not change anything in your workflow configuration by itself. These changes had been added manually by some Jira administrator at your organisation and have to be removed in the same manner.
As you may see, this review communication tool is not built to comment back and forth. Please use our Service Desk to work together through your support case:
Kind regards, beecom Support Team
|10 users$10||25 users$70||50 users$140||100 users$250||250 users$450||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
beecom is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.1.2 • Jira Server 7.0.2 - 7.7.0 • Released 2017-12-20
Small improvements and a bugfix
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Suite Utilities for Jira (JSU) via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Suite Utilities for Jira (JSU). You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Suite Utilities for Jira (JSU) begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Suite Utilities for Jira (JSU) versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.