Automate your routine tasks. Create issues and subtasks on issue transition
Select 'On an Issue Transition' trigger to automatically create new issue when workflow transition takes place.
Select project, issue type and issue transition e.g. from 'To Do' to 'Done'.
Create new issue or subtask and set an issue from the trigger as a parent.
Add Issue on Transition application allows to define tasks to automate issues including:
- create issue on transition
- create subtask on transition
- create issue when other issue is created
- create subtask for just created issue
You can browse your tasks for different scopes (project, user, admin) and supervise tasks execution history.
Please direct feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your feedback! The initial version of our application contains core functionality. We are going constantly improve the Add Issue on Transition application by adding new features. Let us know what limitations and problems you met. Feel free to contact us at support(at)gebsun(dot)com. We are keen to help.
Gebsun Software provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-12-09
- multi user picker custom field support added
- multi check boxes custom field support added
- minor UI changes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Add Issue on Transition for Jira Cloud.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.