Connect Jira to Flowdock to make Jira activity be a part of your discussion
Whenever anything is updated in Jira, the activity shows up in your Flowdock flow in real-time.
Spark conversations in Flowdock based on activity in Jira.
Flowdock is available on iOS and Android, meaning you can always stay up to date on what's going on in Jira and what's being discussed in Flowdock.
Teams using Flowdock stay up-to-date, react in seconds instead of hours, and never forget anything.
Flowdock brings activity from your project management tools (Pivotal Tracker, Jira), version control systems (GitHub, BitBucket, Kiln), customer feedback channels (Zendesk, email lists), wikis (Confluence) and many other sources to an easily consumable stream. Team can then work on the issues together, and react in seconds.
When there's something worth remembering, #tag it in Flowdock! You'll easily find those memos, code snippets and contacts when they're tagged. It can be even used to build lists of #bugs, #todos, #competitors or whatever you'd like.
Flowdock provides support for this app.
Version 1.60.2 • Jira Server 5.0 - 7.1.10 • Released 2013-10-16
Jira 6.1 support
New in this release
Now supports Jira 6.1.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Flowdock for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Flowdock for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.