Connect Confluence to Flowdock to make page changes instantly visible for your team
Whenever any page is changed in Confluence, the activity shows up in your Flowdock flow in real-time.
Spark conversations in Flowdock whenever content changes in Confluence.
Flowdock is available on iOS and Android, meaning you can always stay up to date on what's going on in Confluence and what's being discussed in Flowdock.
Flowdock is an online team chat service that integrates with your tools to give your team a real-time view of what's going on in all your tools. Spark discussions based on what your team is doing.
Flowdock provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.3 • Confluence Server 3.3 - 5.9.14 • Released 2016-01-28
Support for Confluence 5.9
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Flowdock for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Flowdock for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.