First version compatible with JIRA 5.
Configuration screens of all the modules of the plugin have been revised for better understanding and improved visual appearance.
- New JIRA native fields supported: the following data are handled by the plugin as virtual fields that can be read and in some cases written.
- List of attachments
- List of attachments with details
- Number of attachments
- List of fixed versions
- List of fixed versions with details
- Number of fixed versions
- List of affected versions
- List of affected versions with details
- Number of affected versions
- List of labels
- Number of labels
- JIRA native fields that now can be edited: now you can modify the following virtual fields from the majority of functions of the plugin:
- Issue asignee
- Issue reporter
- Due date
- Issue resolution
- Issue status
- Issue priority
- Original estimate
- Remaining estimate
- Time spent
- Fixed versions
- Affected versions
- Condition on non-linked issues: Condition on an issue given its issue key (issue type, issue status and project membership). It's useful to verify issue characteristics prior to create an issue link from workflow transition.
- Validator on non-linked issues: Validator on an issue given its issue key (issue type, issue status and project membership). It's useful to verify issue characteristics prior to create an issue link from workflow transition.
- Manage watchers: adds or removes issue watchers based on custom fields or project roles.
- Comment adder:adds a comment with text stored in a field.
- Issue link creator:Creates issue links from workflow.
- Issue link breaker:Breaks issue link fulfilling certain conditions.
- Linked issues writter:edits custom field and JIRA native fields in linked issues.
- Linked issues reader:copies the value of custom fields and JIRA native fields from linked issues.
- User property writter:edits/creates user property.
- User property reader:reads a user property and copy the value to a custom field or a native JIRA field.
- Project property writter:allows you to edit or create project metadata in project description.
- Project property reader: allows you to read project metada stored in a project description. It's useful to configure behaviour of your workflows depending on project characteristics.