Keep users informed with Statuspage.io incidents and maintenance
Any open incidents will be displayed in Service Desk with a progress indicator for customers.
Supports all Atlassian Products with choice of 2 layouts!
New NavMenu provides summary and listing of open incidents and upcoming or active maintenance.
Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, Jira, and Fisheye
Just drop in your Statuspage.io page ID!
Optionally you can list specific components to filter incidents and maintenance.
There are no additional details.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.4.0 • Jira Server 6.4 - 7.8.1,
Confluence Server 5.4 - 6.7.2,
Fisheye/Crucible 3.1.0 - 4.5.3,
Bamboo Server 5.10.0 - 6.3.3,
Bitbucket Server 4.0.1 - 5.9.0 • Released 2017-06-22
Adds option to restrict Service Desk announcement to a single Service Desk
- Log into your Atlassian application instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Statuspage.io Integration for All! via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Atlassian application instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Statuspage.io Integration for All! versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.