Create easy to use custom Jira Cloud reports, charts and dashboard gadgets
Use a drag-and-drop interface to easily create pivot table reports or different charts from Jira standard or custom field dimensions and measures.
Create interactive and easy-to-use bar, line, pie, scatter, timeline, map, Gantt or gauge charts, explore different chart options with instant feedback.
Use many eazyBI predefined calculated measures or define your own specific calculations using powerful custom calculation formulas.
eazyBI is a powerful report, chart, and dashboard app for Jira Cloud. It is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop tool for analyzing and visualizing your Jira issues data.
Analyze Jira issues by standard and custom issue fields, identify trends and top/bottom performers, start from a summary overview and drill into details. Create pivot table reports, visualize your data with many chart types, and publish eazyBI reports as gadgets on Jira dashboards.
eazyBI also supports Jira Software (Agile) custom fields (Sprint, Epic, and Story Points), Jira Service Desk custom fields (with SLA metrics), Tempo Timesheets custom fields and work-log attributes, Xray test management, and Profields data.
You can also import additional data from CSV or Excel files, as well as from SQL and REST API data sources and combine them in reports and charts with Jira data.
Read more about the eazyBI add-on for Jira.
This is the eazyBI add-on for Jira Cloud. For Jira Server please use eazyBI for Jira Server.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
EazyOne is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2017-09-25
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.