Organize your tabular data quickly and easily
Organize your tabular data quickly and easily
Search any issue’s table by clicking to edit the Tables Custom Field then entering your search criteria. Cells in the Table are searched and matches are highlighted. Sort columns and re-size cells as well.
More intuitive than before, it's easier than ever to add Tables to your Jira projects. The configuration tool lets you easily edit the layout and content of your tables.
When data is entered for a particular column by users that does not meet entry requirements, those cells will be highlighted red. Validation details and suggestions how to correct the issues are shown to the user.
Tables is a way to organize your Jira issue data that is both dynamic and easy to understand. The table structure will increase the clarity and functionality of your issues, while being easily configured and edited. Once installed, you can choose the Tables field when adding a custom field, configure your new table by directly modifying a preview table, and you’re set.
How does Tables work?
Tables works like any other custom field and configured exactly how you want it. Tables will store the user provided data in the existing Jira database tables which means that the native XML Jira backup process will work perfectly with Jira Tables.
Will all of my Tables configurations and data be contained in and XML export? Yes! Data is saved as a part of Jira’s native custom field structure.
Can I add default values? Yes.
What data types are supported? Text, integers, dates, drop-down selections, and checkboxes.
Will my Table be preserved when I clone an issue? Yes.
|10 users$10||25 users$200||50 users$400||100 users$800||250 users$1000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
E7 Solutions provides support for this app.
Version 2.3.3 • Jira Server 6.3.15 - 6.4.14 • Released 2016-08-12
Fixes to 2.3.1 (2.3.2 was canceled)
Changes to fix issue causing a spinning arrow in edit mode.
Please note that validation is disabled in this fix version. We are working to restore the validation feature.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Tables for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Tables for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Tables for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Tables for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.