Show and Hide Plugin
Allows you to hide content until a specified date, you can then stop showing the content at an end date too.
Accepts two arguments:
- startDate: When you want to start showing the content
- endDate: When you want to stop showing the content
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.1 • Confluence Server 3.4 - 5.10.9 • Released 2012-06-16
Confluence 4.x support
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Show and Hide Plugin via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Show and Hide Plugin versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.