Effective time tracking and reporting for Jira
Easier time tracking with increased accuracy. You can export timesheet and work performed to excel or you could print them. You can directly enter worklog on the reports extremely fast. Integrate with Rest endpoint.
WorkLogPRO allows you to enter a specific amount of time to all the days within a given date range with a click. It provides various filters to find issues, allows logging work for other and entering worklog attributes.
Work Log Calendar allows you to enter/edit/delete work logs more correctly and easily. It can be viewed daily, weekly and monthly. Daily total and required work log hours directly available on the view.
Faster time tracking with Worklog PRO Timesheet:
- Timesheet Reports (Project,User,Team,Filter,Sprint, Organization, Custom Periods and grouping by issue/parent issue, worklog author, project, epic, worklog attributes, reporter)
- Worklog Calendar
- Worklog Attributes for billable hours, overtimes, work types
- Jira Agile and Service Desk support
- Ability to Enter Worklog for others and logging work for period
- Enter/update/delete worklogs on the timesheet, worklog report and calendar without reload
- Time Tracker
- Export to Excel or Import from Excel
- Themes & backgrounds
- REST API
- Internal issues (holidays, meetings)
- Per User Weekend configuration, holiday and work hours schemas
- Support for multiple locales and timezones
- Supports geographically distributed teams
- Support limiting daily/weekly work hours on per user/group level
- Timesheet periods
- Permissions to manage who can see what including option to hide time tracking from various places within JIRA
Thanks for your feedback. It took a while for us to implement though.
|10 users$10||25 users$180||50 users$330||100 users$600||250 users$1200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Starware is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older WorklogPRO - Timesheets for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.