Metrics for Issue Insights & Team Dynamics
Automatically analyze emotions and tones in Issue description & comments to predict whether the user is angry, frustrated, happy etc. to prioritize the Issues for maximum user satisfaction.
Monitor user conversations on Issues for disagreements to predict the issue resolution time. Address hidden risks that typically aren't evident until productivity or customer relationships are severely compromised.
Reorganize & Build Higher Performing Teams
Measure Happiness, Trust, and Conflicts among the team members, to re-organize & build higher performing team.
Managing teams to deliver projects/products on time is hard, but figuring out where your team collaboration is lacking can be even more painful. DeepAffects analyzes emotions and tones in issue description and comments to provide actionable insights to identify the high-resolution time issues, disagreements in the team, etc.
DeepAffects is an emotional analytics application, for managers & team leads, to get actionable issue-level emotional insights, to increase team dynamics & productivity.
View your issues through the lens of Emotional Intelligence with DeepAffects Named Best New Vendor Add-on in the 2017 Atlassian Codegeist Hackathon
*Recent blog from Atlassian, on understanding the EI of their teams and impact on their productivity. How do emotions affect productivity?
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
SeerNet Technologies provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-01-23
Payment model changed
App is now paid via Atlassian.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Emotion Analytics for Jira.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.