Communote for Confluence
The “Communote for Confluence” plugin integrates Communote Enterprise Microblogging directly into Atlasian Confluence.
You can simply integrate a Communote Widget into a Confluence Wiki Page by using the Communote macro. With several parameter options you can refine the visualization and functionality of the rendered widget, e.g. displayed topics, filtering by authors etc. The available configuration parameters can be looked up in an integrated manual while you are in edit mode.
By the use of the Communote Plugin topics can be easily and clearly illustrated in your Wiki page. This makes the communication and cooperation in your company even easier.
To use the plug-in you need an enterprise account for www.communote.com. With Communote you can easily share informations as short messages within your team or project.
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.4 • Confluence Server 3.5 - 5.8.18 • Released 2013-09-16
Fixes an authentication problem with Confluence 5.1 and Crowd
- Fixes an authentication problem with Confluence 5.1 and Crowd
To use our macro in Confluence 3.5, you should install at least version 2.2 of Communote.
Communote 2.1.x is compatible with Confluence 4.0 to 4.2.13 and
Communote 2.2 or later is compatible with Confluence 3.5.17 to 5.4.1
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Communote for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Communote for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.