Comala Workflows 4.16 is a feature update release.
- Approval User Exclusion. Workflow editors can now set parameters so that specific users cannot be assigned (or approve) an approval.
Updates and Bug fixes
- We've made some minor changes to the page activity csv export. Improved the date format and included the page ID.
- Fixed an issue where Unassigned users were able to approve/reject approvals in the case when approval comments were required.
- Fixed a UI conflict on the dashboard in Confluence 5.8 when Team Calendars was installed.
- Some updates to the analytics we gather (from the clients that allow it) to include more information on add-ons that are installed to help us know what integrations people are using with Comala Workflows. For more information please see the release notes.