Turn your workflows, algorithms and manuals into easy to understand diagrams
code2flow allows you and your team to easily add flowcharts to your pages as well as edit existing ones. They are visible like any other macro.
Rapidly convert your idea into a flowchart. Simply write some pseudo-code and get a pretty result. Discover not only your team's increased productivity but also the fun factor.
Even very complex processes are easily maintainable. When hovering over the code or the drawing the respective counterpart is highlighted. To edit any block of the drawing, just click on it and its code will be selected.
code2flow is the easiest hassle-free way to quickly turn your ideas, algorithms and workflows into easy to understand diagrams.
- Live demo - see our online temo at code2flow.com
- Streamlined integration - simply click "More" and "Add flowchart". Results are saved as attachments and are editable.
- Instant results - online editor provides immediate preview of the result.
- Flexible look - appearance and layout are easily configurable in the "Appearance" tab.
Addon needs external server secure HTTPS communication in order to work. Our servers that do all the hard calculations and flowchart generation. Your subscription also covers using this infrastructure but if your Confluence is behind a firewall you will have to allow such connections. If you're constrained to intranet you can also run a self-hosted server which is a Business or Enterprise offer listed on code2flow website.
|10 users$100||25 users$300||50 users$500||100 users$700||250 users$900||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Code Charm Ltd provides support for this app.
Version 2.0.3 • Confluence Server 5.0 - 6.7.2 • Released 2017-04-21
Fix support for older versions
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate code2flow for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for code2flow for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. code2flow for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older code2flow for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.