Epic Work View clearly visualizes progress in Jira. Watch live updates of transitioning projects, epics and stories
View stories being worked on in each epic. Each story contains information about the contributor, last update time and whether it has been completed.
Easily navigate pages while in full screen mode. Designed to be easily controlled from a touch screen or wallboard.
View in-depth information about each epic including a list of stories, progress bar and a chart tracking creation and completion of stories.
Epic Work View helps you track progress in Jira. Watch live updates when work is started or completed on projects, epics and stories.
Epic Work View displays clear and detailed information about projects in an old-fashioned wallboard style. A full-screen mode is available for easy navigation with a touch screen. Statistics on completed stories and last update times encourage small story sizes and frequent updating of Jira.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.815726 • Jira Server 6.1 - 6.3.15 • Released 2014-08-29
New in this release:
Added aggregate header
Improved row animations
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Epic Work View for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Epic Work View for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.