Integrate BDD Automated testing with Jira and write tests in seconds
Configure Project and Issue type where the plugin will be activated.
Create automated or manual scenarios
Reuse test steps for every BDD scenario with the help of Autocomplete feature.
- Configure Kontrollor BDD for the projects and issue types you need it. It integrates with the issue page, and does not require the creation of test tickets.
- You can add manual or automated test cases.
- Add tests cases on bugs, to cover regressions easily.
- Double-click on any scenario to switch to Edit mode and press Save once done with changes to update.
- To see all created tests, check the overview page.
- Using Kontrollor BDD Maven project, BDD test stories are generated in your testing framework on build.
Support is not available for this app.
Version v1.0 • Jira Server 7.1.8 - 7.3.0 • Released 2017-08-08
- BDD Test panel with manual and automated test scenario creation
- Autocomplete feature
- Test scenario tags
- Tests overview page
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Kontrollor BDD Test Manager for Jira via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.